Phone: 07553 500 400
Our general office hours are 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
At the weekend, we monitor the system and will respond to urgent issues only regarding journeys taking place over the weekend.
EMERGENCY RIDE HOME
On rare occasions, lift-sharing arrangements may fall through. We don’t want any passengers to be stranded if they, or their driver, needs to leave early due to an unexpected emergency.
In the first instance, you should always talk to your travelling partner to explain the situation. In a genuine emergency, many people will be happy to adjust their plans.
If you are stranded with no other means to get home, Take Me Too! has linked up with local taxi firms to offer a free Emergency Ride Home.
In the event of an emergency, where you have been left by your lift buddy or have to get home without them, please contact the following taxi companies:
- for Haverfordwest, Milford and the West of the County – call ______
- for Pembroke, Pembroke Dock and the South West of the County – call _________
- for Narberth, Tenby and Saundersfoot and the South East of the County – call __
- for Fishguard, St. David’s area and the North West of the County – call ______
- for the Preselis, Crymych and the North East of the County – call ________
You will not need to pay for your emergency taxi trip home – we have accounts with them to cover the service.
This is for genuine emergencies only. We will contact you and your travel buddy afterwards for further information about why an Emergency Ride Home was required. If we find you have abused the service, we will take action, which may include removing you from Take Me Too! or taking civil action to recover any costs.